Premier of Alberta – Honourable Danielle Smith
RCCSP Lunch Meeting – April 13th – Premier of Alberta – Honourable Danielle Smith
Join us in the pleasure of having the Premier of Alberta – Honourable Danielle Smith speak to us.
This Meeting will be held in the Palamino Room on Stampede Park. Parking is $15 unless you have a Rotary Parking Pass. The total capacity is 200 people, we are sure this will be a full event. We recommend registering ASAP to ensure a ticket, especially if you have dietary restrictions (enter into the notes sections).
Email [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
How to register guests? To register multiple guests with same meal options:
- Add the event to your cart and choose number of tickets in the quantity area – example 2.
- Checkout and enter the guests name at the billing screen.
To register multiple guests with different meal options:
- Add the event to your cart and choose meal type and quantity as 1.
- When the cart appears, click on Continue Shopping button and add another purchase to your cart with the 2nd meal type and quantity as 1
- Checkout and complete attendee’s names on billing screen.
Meal, Salad, Cheese and Fruit Plate, Coffee & Dessert
|Cheese and Fruit Plate||
Cheese and Fruit Plate
Full Course Meal
Date: April 13, 2023
Start time: 12:00 p.m.
End time: 01:30 p.m.
Venue: Stampede Park Palamino Room